Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Today I will...

not feel sorry for my poor virus-stricken self...

make a great attempt at feeling more like a human being and less like a plagued troll...

go through an entire box of kleenex...

sneak some candy corn from the witch dish as I walk past...

drop off a fun package addressed to a fun person at the post office...

look outside my windows at the glowing orange and yellow trees lining our lovely neighborhood...

Welcome Nick and Nolan at the front door with a big ol' hug...

smooch Connor on the cheek as he walks through the door (I've got a cold folks!)...

make my family one of their all time favorite meals for dinner...Colorado Pie...

hear a play by play of my family's day and hope for great details...

be thankful for this life I'm living...

1 comment:

PRP said...

I'm so sorry you're sick! If I were closer I would run you over some goodies from Viera's...they make everything better!