Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My ears are happy

I'm as giddy as a chubby kid in a chocolate shop....
One of my all time favorite musicians, Brandi Carlile, released her latest CD today and it is pure ear candy...
LOVE IT!
Rockin riffs, heartfelt stories, sad songs, happy compilations... it's got 'em all! She's got the most amazing voice to go along with her thought provoking lyrics. She's a musical genius. Yes, I'm a fan.
I can hardly wait to plug in my ipod on my way to work tomorrow and listen to the entire thing. Can you think of a better way to start your work day... I think not.
But what I've even more excited about is the fact that my rump will be seated only six rows back from her microphone in a mere 3 weeks when I get to see her LIVE in concert!
It's going to be unbelievable! Thanks Connor!!
If you've never heard her songs, I suggest you give her a listen... you won't be disappointed.


No comments: