Saturday, October 6, 2007

Rachael Ray would be proud

I am not known for being a very good cook. Luckily, my kids think I'm the best, but really...what do they know? I think if I really put more effort into my cooking I'd actually be pretty good. But every once in awhile, I get inspired. Sometimes I just feel like trying something new. So when the mood strikes I like to visit one of my all time favorite websites. Have you ever visited http://www.allrecipes.com/? If not, you really should give it a try. You can find ANYTHING there and the best part is the recipes are rated and reviewed so you know if your creation is going to be good. You can even submit a recipe for all the world to try.



The other day, the fall weather (and an employee at Fred Meyer) inspired me to bake up a batch of some pumpkin apple bread. I found a fantastic recipe called Pumpkin Apple Struesel Muffins. They turned out delicious and my whole house smelled like a bakery. YUMMY!



The only problem is... I've eaten way too many of the yummy muffins, so now I must go do some time on the treadmill. Bon Appetite!

1 comment:

PRP said...

I LOVE Allrecipes! It is the best and I find yummy stuff there all the time. Your muffins sound delish...pass on the recipe when you get a chance!

And I think you're a good cook too....:)