Friday, January 9, 2009

5840 Days of Wedded Bliss

Happy 16th Connor!

I went online to find out what the "traditional anniversary gift" was for this blessed year...

But lo and behold, they skip years 16-19.

No china for me until year 20...

We've reached a point in our marriage where we now only buy gifts every 5 years. We are officially old married folk.




Thanks for being by my side all these years... You continually make my life's journey more than I could have ever hoped for. I love you!


Update... Um, I found a site that states the 16th wedding anniversary gift traditionally should involve airline tickets to some lovely tropical locale, sparkly jewelry, AND an endless foot massage. Just in case you were wondering sweetie. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... I am planning to provide two of those three.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversery to you both!

G.