Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day Connor!



These two boys idolize you and well they should. You are, by far, one of the best dads around.







Happiness rules supreme in this house thanks to all the wit, humor, and love you constantly show these kids.



No week would be complete without a little (or massive in some cases) wrestling match on the family room floor.







You are such a great example to our boys. Keep up the good work, honey. I have no doubt in my mind that our kids will look back at their childhood with much fondness and great memories thanks to all you've shown them and all the experiences they've shared with you.


We all love you and hope you're day is spent doing exactly what YOU want to do!

It's YOUR day, enjoy!!














And this handsome young man is my amazing Dad!

His personality shines wherever he goes, I don't know a living soul who didn't like my dad as soon as they met him. He's a sweet, likeable, friendly man who is so easy to talk to!


I look up to him in many ways. He's a hard worker and is a master when it comes to gardening. I like to pick his brain about plants and flowers...

He was and still is a great dad, he taught me a lot about life and how best to live it.





He's got five Grandkids who ADORE him, even if one of them calls him "Doofus".

He loves his Grandkids and is never too busy to sit down and play a game with them...cribbage would have to be one of his favorites!







Disneyland with Grandpa! Yeehaw!!


It's easy to tell his grandkids really don't like him at all. :)



Thanks dad, for being such a fabulous roll model for me. I don't tell you nearly enough just how much you mean to me and that I love you so much!!


Have a fabulous day, wish I could spend it with you!

No comments: