Saturday, February 16, 2008

This boot was NOT made for walking

Remember the days when your toddler aged kids didn't grasp the concept of sharing? That was a hard lesson to learn when your are only three and really believe the tonka truck is meant only for your enjoyment. Well all of my hard work of getting my boys to be generous and realize sharing is a good thing has really paid off because....


Nolan didn't have any qualms about sharing his lovely walking boot and crutches this morning with Nicholas.

Yup. Your heard right. We have another gimp living in the house. Why are my boys so flippin' fragile? I give them milk with almost every meal. They excercise A LOT at school and Taekwondo. They even take a multivitamin each and every day.

Nick's pinky toe is dark purple and swollen which indicates to me that he has broken yet another bone. No need to go to the doctor because we've got all the necessary equipment from prior visits to the E.R.

I think I'll spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning out my boys' dressers to make room for the bubble wrap clothing I'm going to have to make them wear from now on.

No comments: