Monday, September 22, 2008

The Seahawks have nothing on my boys...

Lately, Nick and Nolan have been spending their valuable recess time at school playing touch football with their friends. Each day after school they fill me in on the details of their games.

Well last week was a stellar week on the good ol' elementary school gridiron for my boys.

Nick was all smiles when he told me he had made THREE touchdowns all within the boundaries of the lunchtime recess...I'm sure it had something to do with the well rounded lunch his mom lovingly packed for him! (This was a big deal, because only a few days prior, he was feeling like a football flop...and even said he just didn't have "the build" to be good at football.)

And Nolan, well, he too entered the end zone that day with a smile on his face and a football in his grasp...He could hardly wait to show me the celebratory dance he displayed after his big touchdown. The following video is obviously a re-creation, but I think you get a pretty good idea of just how kooky Nolan can be...Enjoy.


1 comment:

PRP said...

I love Nick's intellectual approach to his problem and Nolan's celebratory dance. They are wonderful.