Friday, January 18, 2008

It's shaping up to be a good one

It's been a great day so far...

I woke up to see the sun shining which is always a nice thing.

Had a bowl of frosted mini wheats while sittin' at the table with my boys.

I went to the school's MLK assembly to watch with pride as Nolan went up on stage to read a paper he wrote about how he serves his community. He was one of six kids whose paper was chosen by the Vice Principal out of 60 contest entries. He did a great job and we are so proud of him!

Nicholas was also on stage... he's in the school choir, so he was up front singing and did a fantastic job as well!

Then I went to go get my haircut, and I feel SOOOOO much better!

Soon, I'll be heading back to the school to teach a great group of 3rd/4th graders a fun art project.

So... All in all, a good day and it's only half over...

1 comment:

PRP said...

Lovin the background and the fact that you're off to such a great day! I want to see your hair! Did you do something different?

I might come over by myself in a few weeks...up for breakfast at the Wild Wheat?