Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I La-uv Him Soooo Much...

My husband is the absolute best.

I worked my tail off at work yesterday, all the dang day. Mondays are always insane at the pharmacy, but yesterday took the cake. INSANELY BUSY. Our busiest day EVER. So when I called Connor for a few minutes during my lunch break, I think he could tell by my my tone that I was less than thrilled with my day.

Fast forward several hours...

I drove home late in the evening completely tuckered out from the crazy day. I walked into our quiet house and climbed the stairs to my room where I found my sweet hubby. He had drawn a bubble bath for me! :) He had several candles burning and my favorite magazine was waiting for me on the side of the tub. And for my drinking pleasure... he poured my a yummy mixed drink concoction. Aahhhhh. Just. What. I. Needed. (He even cleaned the kitchen 'til it was sparkling clean!)

Am I lucky or what? Thank you Connor, for continually taking the time to make me happy! You are always so thoughtful. You turned my frown upside down! :)

3 comments:

PRP said...

You're right, he's amazing and he deserves something really great for all his love towards you. Maybe a fun trip to Cabo with some really fabulous friends?

Kelly said...

Gosh Karen, I couldn't agree more... He totally deserves to celebrate his awesomeness on a sunny beach in Mexico while sitting down next to his amigos.

Anonymous said...

That sure sounds like fun, and as you suggested, Karen, Kelly's been trying to convince me, but I still need a little more... convincing.