Monday, May 9, 2011

One Lucky Mama...

If it weren't for these two guys I wouldn't have been able to celebrate Mother's Day on Sunday. I was spoiled rotten... From the moment I woke up until I crashed into bed late at night. They are such great kids and I love' em more than they could possibly know. They, along with their dad...

.

.

1. Made me my fave breakfast of french toast, with whip cream no less!

2. Surprised me with pretty garden decorations & two beautiful window boxes to help adorn our newly painted shed.

3. Took me to the local nursery to pick out some lovely flowers to plant in said boxes.

4. Let me watch HGTV without any moans and groans.

5. Created some wonderful homemade Mother's Day cards... My very favorite!!

6. Gave spontaneous hugs throughout the day.

7. Made me feel like a million bucks.

.

.

THANKS BOYS!

.

.


We also managed to squeeze in a family visit to attend a fun afternoon Mother's Day dinner at Connor's cousin, Christina's home. It was a nice evening spent with his Grandmother, mother, aunts, cousins, and uncles. So many wonderful mom's! We are very lucky to have such a great family. Love you all!!

No comments: