Saturday, February 26, 2011

A little Uncle Envy

Here in blogland I have a few favorite blogs that I love to read. One I check out at least a few times a week is called betterafter. I am constantly amazed after seeing "before and after" photos of spectacular transformations created by quite crafty and talented people.

I decided to submit one of my all time favorite "before and afters" to the woman who manages this blog just to see if she would want to feature it on her blog. And lo and behold she did!

Most of you already know about this transformation, but you can take a look at it on her blog and read the comments that others left behind. BetterAfter

Al is famous now and as well he should be! :)

1 comment:

PRP said...

Way to go Al! I love that bench; it amazes me every time I come in your front door. And I love that blog too...people are so creative.