Sunday, August 9, 2009

Old As Mold Part II

My sweet hubby is celebrating a birthday today.
I like to tease him about being so much older than I am... but truthfully, he would probably pass for the "younger" one. He inspires me each and every day. He's a terrific dad, witty as all get out, and my very best friend.
I know this photo is older than the hills, but as I was browsing for a picture to upload, I came across this one and it is one of my absolute favorites... so here it is.
Connor, you are wonderful and deserve to have the happiest of birthdays my friend.
I love you and thank my lucky stars for you every single day.
(Thanks for making the Cabo vacation become a reality sweetie... it was truly a once in a lifetime trip that I will never forget! I will post more about that in the near future!)

2 comments:

PRP said...

Fo you, my Mexican friend...

Hoppy Birthday!

Special price, jus fo you, my friend...

We love you Connor! Hope your day was full of bacon, salt, a trip to Taco Time, more salt, some juice pop, cerviche, and a tad more salt.

Connor said...

Thanks Karen! It was a great day to close out a fabulous week!

Hope you two had half as much fun as Kelly and I did...